If you want to know how to delete a Depop listing, you are in the right place. Deleting the Depop listing is pretty straightforward. We will explain the process in depth here.
How To Delete A Listing On Depop
Looking to know how to delete Depop listing? We will tell you, but before that, let’s see a bit more about this app.
Depop is a popular fashion app from where you can buy and sell clothes and accessories. The app has a global user base and has thus become the current gen fashion bazaar. You can do a lot from buying trending clothes to selling old ones here.
If you are here to know how to delete the listing, we have got you covered.
Simply access your app, and go to the right-hand corner. Select the delete item option, and you have successfully deleted your listing.
Besides this, there are other alternative methods to delete your listings as well.
Once your listing is deleted, you might need to make a new listing. Thankfully, you can use the inactive listing option or choose to delete your account permanently. This will automatically remove all your listings from the app. Deleting the account, too, is pretty easy.
How To Deactivate A Depop Listing
To delete the listing in Depop, follow the steps below:
- Identify the delete button at the top of your profile page
- Once you click on that, you will be nudged to confirm your action
- After you confirm, the delete action will take place in ten minutes and fully remove Depop
Also Visit: How To Get Local Channels On Firestick
Deactivate A Depop Listing Vs Delete A Depop listing
If you are handling Depop, it’s essential to know the difference between deleting a Depop listing and the Depop account.
To delete the listing, follow the steps mentioned here:
- Access the Depop app
- Login to your account
- Click on the profile icon
- Click the selling button to check your listings
- Now select the listing you want to delete
- Click on the three dots in the right-hand corner of the screen
- Click the delete button
- Confirm by clicking ok
If the item is sold, you can make it as sold to deactivate the listing.
Need Of Listing On Depop
The process to list in Depop is easy. There are two ways to do it.
- Using the app
- Through the website
To list from the app, follow these steps:
- Go to selling, then manage listing, and then add listing
- Add four photos and one video of the product
- Describe the item; use five hashtags and two brand hashtags if needed
- Add the category, shipping price and the item price
- Click on the post listing
Through the website:
- Login into the Depop website from your laptop or desktop
- Click on sell
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Remove My Listing From Depop?
The process to remove listings from Depop is pretty straightforward. We have explained the method and steps in this list. Check the content above.
2. Can You Unlist Something On Depop?
Yes. Depop allows users to delete listings, unlist them, and deactivate them by marking them as sold. These actions are taken when the seller no longer wants people to purchase the product.
3. How Do I Mark A Listing As Sold On Depop?
You can manually mark an item sold on Depop by clicking on the listing and the three dots at the top of the page. This opens a new popup. Scroll down the popup and select mark as sold.
4. Can I Delete My Depop And Make A New One?
To delete a Depop account, get in touch with the company through email with a deletion request. Generally, Depop doesn’t allow users to have more than one account. So, if you want another account, you must delete your old one and make a new one.
5. Why is Depop Saying I Have No Sold Items?
Such a message usually pops up when the user has not used the app for a while. Depop inactive items if you don’t use the app in 28 days or more.
6. What Happens When You Delete Your Depop?
Once you deactivate your Depop account, you will no longer be able to access the account and lose all your saves settings. However, you will not be able to close your account if you have any open disputes. So makes sure you close it all before deactivating your account.
Depop solves the major problems faced by the next-gen shopaholics. So go ahead and use the app to grow your user base and do a lot more.
Also Read: How To Accept Friend Request on Roblox?