Before you get on with how to cancel your Crunchyroll membership, you first need to remember how you paid for the plan.
Was it via PayPal, Credit card, or any other way? It’s great if you remember, or else you need to check on your Crunchyroll account.
Thankfully, you can cancel your Crunchyroll membership any time you want. However, the company does not offer any refund on a partial subscription.
Cancel Crunchyroll Membership Via Paypal:
The answer to how to cancel Crunchyroll membership lies in determining how you paid for the membership. If it was through PayPal, you could follow the given process.
- Log into your PayPal account
- Locate your last transaction with Crunchyroll band select it
- On getting the fee details, select the ‘Manage Crunchyroll Payments’ option
- This will lead you to a page with your billing information. On this page, you will see two options- Active and Cancel
- Select the Cancel option, and that will end your membership via PayPal
- Select Yes to continue to the cancellation process
You can see the cancellation details on the billing page.
How To Cancel Crunchyroll Membership Via Credit Card?
Follow the steps below to cancel your Crunchyroll membership via credit card:
- Go to the official web page of Crunchyroll
- Log into your account
- Go to the account page
- Click on Cancel
How Do I Cancel My Crunchyroll Subscription Via Roku Pay Cancellation?
Many people also opt for Crunchyroll membership via Roju, and if you have done the same and want to cancel it now, follow the steps below:
- Select the home button on the Roku remote
- Locate and select the channel you wish to cancel
- Select the star button on the Roju remote and open the options menu
- Now click on the Cancel subscription option to cancel Crunchyroll
- You will get a message on the screen confirming the duration of service, access, and content
- Select Cancel Subscription. A message will appear confirming your cancellation and your last access date
- Click on done
How To Cancel Membership Via Google Play Store?
To cancel your Crunchyroll membership via Google Play, follow these methods:
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Log into the Google account linked with Google Play Store
- Select My Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Click on Manage and Cancel the Subscription
- Select Yes to continue with the cancellation
Also Read : EASY WAY TO FIX ERROR CODE 124 PARAMOUNT PLUS
How To Cancel Crunchyroll Membership Via ITunes?
If your Crunchyroll membership is via iTunes, you can cancel it in the following way:
- Open the iTunes app setting on your Apple device
- Select your name
- Select the subscriptions
- Click on the subscriptions you want to manage
- Click to cancel the subscription
How Do l Cancel Crunchyroll Membership?
People mostly purchase Crunchyroll premium services to get access to more content. The platform offers three plans- Premium service FAN, Mega Fan (1 month), and Mega Fan (12 months).
You can test their services by taking the 14 days free trial or the Crunchyroll Guest Pass. If you like the services, continue or else cancel the subscription and save your money.
As mentioned, to cancel your Crunchyroll membership, you have to determine which method you selected for the payment. Once you do, we have mentioned the steps to cancel your subscription.
Guide More : HOW TO CONNECT SKULLCANDY WIRELESS HEADPHONES
How To Cancel Crunchyroll Premium Membership?
If you have a premium membership with Crunchyroll, you can cancel it using the following method:
- Go to the URL tab on your browser and enter https://www.crunchyroll.com
- Log into your Crunchyroll account and fill in the details
- Select the profile option located on the right side of the page
- Click on the settings options
- Click the premium membership status in the account setting option
- Go to the Premium membership status in the account setting
- Cancel the membership
- Select Ok to confirm
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Unsubscribe From Crunchyroll?
There are various methods to cancel your Crunchyroll membership if you are dissatisfied with the service or have any other reasons for terminating the service.
For starters, you need to know which method you used to pay for the subscription. Was it Google Play, Roku, PayPal, credit card, or iTunes? Once you know which payment method you used, you can follow the steps mentioned above to cancel your subscription.
2. Why Can’t I Cancel My Crunchyroll Membership?
In rare cases, while trying to cancel your Crunchyroll membership, you may get an error stating:
“You may not cancel your membership at this time.”
This most often occurs when you have a pending transaction in your account. Thankfully charges only take a few minutes to get through. However, on some occasions, the charges may need to be retried.
Based on the reason (s) for the reattempt, the process could take a few days to work. It’s best to raise a help ticket with Crunchyroll if you get such a message.
3. Is It Easy To Cancel Your Crunchyroll Membership?
According to users, it’s very easy to cancel the Crunchyroll membership any time after the first 24 hours. You only need to log into the account and reach the Cancel subscription location.
You can do this online at any time of the day, and no cancellation fee is involved. However, there are no refunds for a partial subscription.
4. How Do I Cancel My Auto-Renewal On Crunchyroll?
Automatic renewal of Crunchyroll subscriptions is inconvenient for individuals and businesses.
Thankfully, you can stop this by following the steps below:
- Firstly, identify the location of the automatic renewal plan. This can be through your bank’s online portal or the Crunchyroll website.
- Once you locate the auto-renewal spot, disable it. Be cautious, as it can lead to canceling your entire subscription or account. If you want to keep the account, simply turn off the auto-renewal feature
If you face any trouble canceling the auto-renewal plan by yourself, reach out to customer service. They can guide you through the process of canceling your auto-renewal plan.