5 firm facts of erectile dysfunction in young men!
By the time they reach the age of 50, almost 50% of the male populace all over the world, suffers from erectile dysfunction (ED). The truth is that all over the globe, there are over 200 million men who suffer from ED.
But do not for one moment let yourself be fooled by these Erectile Dysfunction Statistics 2017. ED is not something due to which just men who are old are affected. All over the world, ED is now being seen to be more and more common, even in young men.
What is the Main Cause of Erectile Dysfunction? If you are young and you are worried that you are suffering from ED or you want to know more about this problem, then be sure to read these:
5 Firm Facts of Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men…
- ED Is Not Just About Not Getting A Hardon: One of the biggest myths that surround ED, is that this problem can only be diagnosed, when a man is not able to get a hardon. But, while it is true that when a man cannot get an erection, it is one of the signs that he could be suffering from ED, it is not the only symptom.
There are cases when a man could get a hardon, but he would not be able to keep it hard long enough, so that he could have sex.
Then there is the situation when a man could get a hardon and be able to keep it hard, but his penis may not have enough blood in it, for him to be able to penetrate to have sex.
And there’s more too. Here are some other ED symptoms that need close watching, to determine the possibility of erectile dysfunction in young men…
Not able to ejaculate
Libido is weak
Damage to the nerves
It is vital that you understand that if you see any of these symptoms in you, you must seek immediate medical help.
- Get Your Head Checked: ED is complicated, but physical symptoms of it are just a part of erectile dysfunction in young men, there’s a lot lot more. It is true that most men who suffer from ED, suffer because of bad physical health or age, but there are some kinds of mental blocks that also bring about ED.
Some of these mental issues are stress, depression and relationship problems.
If you are going through feelings of loneliness or isolation, it is vital that you talk to a mental health expert.
- More Common That You Think It Is: Studies reveal that the number of young men who are suffering from ED all over the world, is on the rise. And this has become a very worrying issue. The current situation with regards to erectile dysfunction in young men, is that 1 in 4 males, who has been found to have ED, is less than 40 years old. Though ED in men who are young, is not all that prevalent so as to be accepted as common, albeit, the statistics are more than just a bit scary.
- Weight Loss Could Be Beneficial: Obesity has become so big an issue globally, it is now thought of like it were an epidemic.
Just how is obesity related to erectile dysfunction in young men?
According to experts, there is a link between obesity and hypertension. Hypertension is also known as high blood pressure and it could affect the flow of blood, restricting the amount of blood that can get to the penis. And if blood does not reach the penis in sufficient amounts, a man cannot get an erection and he suffers from ED.
- Some Habits Cause ED to Get Worse: Any kind of habit which affects the waistline, the heart or the brain, can cause ED to get worse. If you happen to be engaging in any of the following, it is advisable that you opt for a change in your lifestyle:
Not exercising on a regular basis
Drinking too much alcohol
Diet is poor (erectile dysfunction diet is very important)
Bad oral hygiene
Changing even some of these bad habits can improve your mental health and also the flow of blood.
Self-Speaking Facts about Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men
The facts are very clear and they are that ED is being commonly seen in more and more young men, all across the planet. If you are young and you have found that you are suffering from ED, you need to take good care of yourself.
It is important that you do not neglect ED as neglecting it, can take your life. This is because ED is a warning sign that you could be suffering from an illness – one that could be fatal. That is why, if you suspect that you are suffering from ED, you need to see a doctor at once.
Keep in mind, when it comes to erectile dysfunction in young men, there is nothing shameful at all, in getting mental treatment or medical assistance, if you see that you are experiencing any of the symptoms discussed above. It is important for you to take note that ED can be treated and you do not have to live with it!
The fact is, there are all kinds of treatments that are available for treating erectile dysfunction in young men with Cenforce 100 and Fildena 100. These are used with a great deal of success, by men all over the world. If one does not work on you, another is sure to – or a combination of ED treatments will, of this you can be sure!
As ED is a sensitive issue, there are many men who feel too shy or embarrassed to go and see a doctor. As such, you could even search for a doctor online and seek help in getting Aurogra 100 erectile dysfunction in 20s treatment. And in this way, you can get help to treat erectile dysfunction in young men.